The Wealth Management Programme is designed to unbundle all of your planning. In other words, we are moving away from talking about pensions, ISAs and investments as separate entities and instead we are focussing on your wider wealth.
The way we do this is to create a single point from which all of your money is managed with a defined, appropriate investment strategy. Historically you would have held numerous financial products that would have been considered for you individually as illustrated below.
How It All Works Now
Your investments are all in one place upon our Platform making them easier to track and helping us to manage the actual level of risk you are taking.
Existing assets can be transferred to the Platform and Wealth Management Programme to ensure we look at your overall wealth.
With daily access to your portfolio and up to date valuations we always know if you are on track and whether any changes should be made.
Using an Investment Platform
By consolidating your assets onto an investment platform we can look at your whole investment picture and provide you with an overview of your wealth and how it can help you to reach your objectives.
It’s like using an online filing cabinet with the technology of a super charged calculator allowing us effectively to manage the investment risk you are actually taking.
- The Succession Investment Platform is a bespoke open architecture platform designed for Norris & Fisher by IFDL, (Investment Funds Direct Limited)
- Succession outsources the administration, Custody and Client money to IFDL. Their experience in the platform market place dates back to August 2006
Key facts about our outsource technology provider, IFDL:
- Was acquired by Royal London Group in October 2007
- 2010 Citywire Service index “AAA” rating- Service, (2nd overall in wrap and platform market)
- Operated as a profitable platform since April 2011
- March 2012 – £4bn milestone reached
- July 2012 – 5 star rating from Defaqto for platform service
- As at 2011, circa 200 staff employed
- Flexibility to choose which of our services is most suitable for you
- An investment process that will ensure you always receive a high quality service and invest in funds suitable to the level of risk you are willing to take
- A robust process that helps us to identify the needs and aspirations of our clients and deliver tailored solutions
Find out how our Wealth Management Programme could help you get the most out of your investments.
Call us on 01202 477747 for a free initial no obligation consultation.