Care fees are often the hidden threat to an estate. We frequently read about families who are forced to sell their homes to pay for care or those families whose legacy plans have been destroyed by the cost of care.
Our long term care planning support will give you all the information, guidance and practical help you need when it comes to paying for care. Norris and Fisher will:
- Show you how you might be able to place a cap on the cost of care giving you financial certainty and peace of mind.
- Help you make the right decisions about property and we can take the stress and hassle away from selling a property to pay for care if required.
- Provide the financial information you need and we will help you to make the right decisions when it comes to care fees.
- Help you to understand what happens to existing benefits when you need care.
- Provide guidance on the legal framework and help you to understand your role and responsibilities if you are making decisions under a Power of Attorney.
Dealing with the Care requirements of a loved one can be both stressful and emotional for those involved. With our experience we will deal with your requirements in a sensitive and caring manner. After assessing your needs we can establish the appropriate structure of a clients assets to facilitate their on going care costs. This could be with the provision of a tax free income for the clients lifetime, construction of a risk rated investment portfolio for income or growth, the use of a clients cash assets or any combination of these. By planning in this way clients have a better chance of not only facilitating their on going financial requirements, which is paramount, but have a better chance of protecting the value of their family’s legacy.
Arrange a free consultation with David Hole MIFS DipFA, who is a fully accredited Member of SOLLA (Society of Later Life Advisors) and an expert of Care Fee’s planning.