- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Protection
- Income Protection
- Individual & Corporate Advice
Personal – Lifecover
In setting up your lifecover did you or have you recently asked the following questions:
- How much do I need to maintain my family’s standard of living?
- Which type of lifecover should I select?
- Is my lifecover enough or indeed too much?
- Am I paying too much for my family lifecover?
Have you asked yourself the following questions:
- How long does my employer pay me for if I am unable to do my job due to accident or illness?
- Could I survive on Statutory Sick Pay or Reduced Salary?
- If I need to claim will my current Income Protection Payout? Is it up to date with my current job and salary?
- What effect would contracting Cancer, having a Stroke or Heart Attack have upon my life and that of my family?
Company owners need to ask themselves questions too:
- Who would inherit my Co Directors/Partners shares in the event of their death?
- Do I/We have the financial resources to purchase the shares of the late director/partner?
- What is the business plan should a director have a Critical Illness?
- Which personnel are key to the profitability of my business?
- How would the companies profitability be affected should a key member of staff die?
Life and illness protection is a critical part of your financial planning. If you are unsure of the answer to any of these questions please call us on 01202 477747 for a free no obligation consultation.